Propane Spherical Tanks
We are exporter and manufacturer of PROPANE Spherical Tanks at cheap cost. PROPANE Spherical tanks volumes range from 500 M3 to 8500 M3 are suitable for Propane as well as Butane – Propane mixtures i.e. PROPANE. We undertake the Project Execution on EPCC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction & Commissioning) basis.
We can design and manufacture spherical tanks, for storing many kinds of liquefied gas and chemical liquid Volume varies from 200 to 10,000m3;
The scope of EPCC Contracts includes:
• Design and Detailed Engineering
• Fabrication, Testing, Procurement, Erection, of Piping and Spherical tanks.
• Safety measures like Fire Fighting etc.
• Supply and Installation
• Ground Improvement & Civil works
• Electrical and Instrumentation work
Designed as per Norms:
The PROPANE Spherical tanks are designed as per ASME Sec. VIII Div.1, ASME Sec. VIII Div.2 and BS 5500, Codap 2000, AS 1210 and other international codes. We have executed storage facility including Mechanical, Civil, Piping, Instrumentation and Electrical.
The Spherical tank are provided with all accessories like safety fittings, valves, pipelines, Excess flow valves , internal valves as per requirement .
We are manufacturer Propane spherical tanks / Horton spheres for storage of Propane, Ammonia, Ethylene and other gases as per ASME Sec.VIII Div. 1 and 2, PD 5500 and other international codes. We have in-house design department, which is capable of designing Spheres with international codes such as ASME, PD 5500, and DIN. The above photographs shown manufacturing of PROPANE sphere consisting of various activities like Pressing of plates at shop , Pre fabrication of Equator and crown plates , Legs or columns for sphere , Radiography welding , NDT testing , Erection at site , Hydro testing and coating of PROPANE spheres.
Total Project Commissioning for BULLET:
• 2 x 2000 cum. PROPANE Horton sphere.
• 4 x 1500 m3 PROPANE ball tank
• 4 x 5000 cum. Ammonia Sphere
• 4 x 8500 cum. PROPANE Spherical Tank
• 4 x 4200 cum LPG Spherical Tanks
• 5 x 3000 cum. PROPANE Sphere
• 5 x 2500 cum. PROPANE Spherical Tanks
Design Code ASME, PD 5500, AD Merkbaltter and others.
Design Pressure 17.16 Bar
Design Temperature -20 Deg C to + 55 Deg C
Volume 500 M3 to 8500 M3
We use various international design codes for designing of PROPANE Sphere as follows:
- ASME sec. VIII Div. 1 and 2.
- PD 5500: Specification for unfired Fusion welded pressure vessels
- Guide for design, construction and use mounded horizontal cylindrical vessels for pressurized storage of PROPANE at ambient temperatures.
- Selection criteria PROPANE storage systems.
Safety Design Features
• Concept of a Single nozzle in the liquid Zone.
• Remote operated fire-safe emergency shut off valves.
• Sloping and elongating the liquid nozzle.
• Redundancy of level instruments
• Manhole at top of sphere.
• Insulation / fireproofing of sphere & supports.
• Paving and sloping of diking / impounding / ground underneath
• Gas / fire detection, deluge and sprinkler system.
In manufacturing of Propane spherical tanks includes making spherical shells, field installation, field welding and a series of tests. Spherical tanks have many advantages: less land area, uniform stress distribution, large storage volume, low daily cost.
The following areas are protected by Gas Deflection installation:
2) Tank roofs.
3) Compress or Shelter.
4) Apparatus area.
5) Pump Platform.
6) Control room Building.